Sweet Tea Shakespeare of Fayetteville State University performs Shakespeare's Cymbeline. Cymbeline wants a proper heir. Imogen wants true love. The Queen wants it all to herself. Mistaken identity, sleeping potions, deceit, murder plots, and some unexpected resurrections make this show a magical experience. Cymbeline will be performed in the backyard of the 1897 Poe House on July 6-9, and July 13-16.
Ticket prices include $15 general admission; $13 seniors and military; $8 students. "As You Like It" preshow begins at 6:45 pm and the play begins at 7:30 pm. Concessions on site. For more information and tickets, visit sweetteashakespeare.com.
Please remember to bring your own seating! Here is additional information you need to know:
- Gates, concessions and preshow entertainment open 45 minutes before curtain.
- Open flames or candles (including citronella candles) are prohibited.
- No glass bottles; Only beer and wine purchased from our vendor may be brought into the amphitheater
- The venue reserves the right to check personal items for outside alcohol.
- Bring blankets or chairs for more comfortable seating. Lawn chairs or folding bag chairs also work well.
- Beverages will be on sale from when the gates open through to the end of intermission. You can purchase beer, wine, and iced tea.
- Restroom facilities, which are handicap accessible, are available adjacent to the performance space.
- Parking is available along Bradford Avenue
- For more information, please contact the STS Box Office at 910-420-4383